Alicja Wołczaska, born November 6th, 1931 In Michałowo, the child of Felicja (nee Adamska) and Alfons Bogusław Tworkowski. Her parents were teachers from Białystok. Before World War II she finished two grades of primary school in Michałowo. In 1941 the entire family was exiled to Syberia to a sovkhoz in Sekmenovo. After the Sikorski - Majski treaty (May 30th, 1941) the family was allowed to go to Yevgashin. In 1945 they move to Omsk. There the father of Alicja Wołczaska became the supervisor of an orphanage. In the Spring 1946 the family came to Białystok. In 1950 she graduated from the Female High School at Kościelna Street (currently the King Sigismund August 6th High School). Between 1950 - 1955 she attended the Main Planning and Statistics School in Warsaw. In 1955 she returned to Białystok. She received a work order to work at the Municipal Retail Sales at Kościuszki Market, later at the Oil Products Central at Ogrodowa Street. She wroked there until she retired in 1987. She is a member Sybirak Association, Białystok branch.