Miroslaw Wroczynski (corporal cadet, pseudonim „Stary”) born the 11th of October in 1919 in Lowicz. Son of Nestor and Wieslawa (nee Necl). His father was a railway engineer. He began education in Wygoda, near road Zambrow-Lomza. His family moved very often as a result of father occupation. Later he attended to school on Kaszuby in Bąk, after that they moved to Koscierzyna. Elementary school he finished in different parts of country, among others on Kurpie and Kaszuby. In 1931 he started education in Lower Secondary School in Torun. In 1932 his family moved to Bialystok, and he began eight classes Lower Secondary School name King Zygmunt August. Later he continued education in two – year High School situated in the same building. After school, in May 1939 he was drafted into army, to Podlaska Brigade of Cavalry. His first duty was in working battalion under the direction of sapper officers. They were building fortifications along the whole polish western border. About the 10th of September was an evacuation, together with reserve center of Podlaska Brigade of Cavalry he was moved to Wolkowysk. There was created so called 110 Lancers Regiment and he became a part of it. After a few days he and several of his colleagues went to Slonim. There he stayed a soldier of supplement. They passed such places like Dereczyn, Jeziory, and near Grodno, and there they dug trenches. He was incarnated to the 3rd squadron of 110 regiment. The Soviets pushed them near Bialystok. In the turn of September and October 1939 soldiers were released to homes. He came back to Bialystok and there he survived Soviet occupation. He studied on soviet pedagogical university, on the branch of foreign languages, field German studies. During German occupation he worked in German forestry management, called Forstamt in Czarna Wies in Puszcza Knyszynska, as one of several polish office workers. He worked there to July 1944 to the moment of withdrawing/escaping German under pressure of Soviet army. German took with themselves polish office workers and foresters, who didn’t have time to hide or couldn’t hide because their families would suffered repression. He and a few of his colleagues escaped from the transport. After various events they reached Warsaw, where after couple days they made contact with Home Army. The consequence of this meeting was his participation in Warsaw Uprising. He was a commander of communication pluton in “Chrobry II” Grouping, “Lech Zelazny” Battalion. He fought on Wola and Northern Downtown. After Warsaw Uprising collapsing he was interned in several camps for war’s prisoners in Germany. At the end of May 1945 he came back to Poland, because of not having an accommodation he went “into Poland” looking for a job. And there after various adventures, through Lodz (there was then headquarters Ministry of Forestry), Wroclaw, Nysa, Klodzko, Jelenia Gora and Sobieszow he arrived to Krzyżatka (later Kowary) to Polish State Superintendency Krzyżatka. In 1964 he finished studies at Technical University in Gdansk. In the 60s of 20th century he returned to Bialystok, where he has lived since today. He worked in National Forests. In the 80s of 20th century he retired.