Halina Poltorzycka was born on 6 January 1936, in Dąbrowa Białostocka (Podlaskie Voivodeship). She graduated from high school on Warszawska street, and then, from Collage of Economics also on Warszawska street. In 1954, she began to work in the Factory of Tooling and Chucks as an accountant. Since 1950 she worked as a chief supply clerk in the Procurement Division. She retired in 1990. Member of the organization/ activity for the benefit of society: she ran the Relief Funds and Loans Office , Paramedic Service. Personal and family life: husband Emir, daughter Emilia and son Stefan.