Eugenia Kula was born on November 26th, 1928 in Białystok, the child of Helena (nee Gołaszewska) and Wacław Tokarczyk. Her mother was a housewife and her father was a low rank officer at the 10th Lithuanian Uhlans Regiment. Before the war she attended the 13th Common School at 11 Listopada Street. During the occupation she lived with her grandparents and her siblings in Horodniany near Białystok. During the Soviet occupation she attended a Common School in Księżyn. In 1945 she moved to her father’s to the Recovered Territories near Poznań. She returned in 1946 due to her health getting poorer. In 1946 she attended a typing course and the same year she began working at the Treasury Office in Białystok. From 1963 she worked as an inspector at the 14th Primary School at Pułaskiego Street and later at the 5th Primary School at Kamienna Street. In the mean time she started attending the Trade School at Warszawska Street. In 1978 she received a health pension. From 1985 she is the Chairwoman of the Circle of the 10th Lithuanian Uhlans Regiment Soldiers and their Families in Białystok.