Danuta Dawdo, born March 7th, 1929 in Bydgoszcz, the child of Waleria (nee Jaźwińska) and Józef Neuhüttler. Her father was a professional photographer and a soldier of the 11th Legionary Uhlan Regiment. In 1930 her parents moved to Białystok. In 1937 she began education at the 5th Primary School at 11 Listopada Street. During the Nazi occupation she attended secret classes taught by Mrs. Dzierżyńska at Grottgera Street. From 1943 due to a work order, she worked at a photography shop at Kocha Street (currently Sienkiewicza Street). From 1949 she attended the Female High School (currently the King Sigismund II Augustus 6th High School). In 1946 after the death of her mother she went to Kraków, where she graduated from high school. In 1947 she returned to Białystok, where she began education at a high school at Fabryczna Street, after a year she moved to a Construction Technical High School at Sosnowa Street, which she graduated from in 1952. She began working in 1966 at the Education Inspectorate`s Department of School Investments. From 1968 until her retirement in 1990 she worked at the Architectural Design Office. She is a member of the Construction Engineers and Technicians Union, the Piłsudczycy Union, and the Association of the Soldiers of the 10th Uhlan Regiment and their Families.